Header

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sigma Unboxing - Zsofi





Hello everyone! :)
How is it going? I am really joyful right now because my eagerly awaited order from Sigma has finally arrived! Well, punctually, my mum had bought it to me for Christmas, but the package was late, unfortunately. But today we went to the Post Office and grabbed it, so i thought i would show you what i got. :)
When I opened the box, i was surprised at the content because a lot of things had waited for me. In it there was, of course, one brush and the brush cleaning glove which I wanted so much. But I got from Sigma also another brush as a gift which is travel-sized and an envelope, in which their products were described.

Hello mindenki! :)
Hogy vagytok? Én csodásan, hiszen végre megérkezett a várva várt Sigma rendelésem! Pontosítva, anyukám rendelése, még Karácsonyra vette nekem ajándékba, de nem érkezett meg időben. De ma sikeresen haza került a postáról, így gondoltam bemutatom nektek mit kaptam :)
Mikor kinyitottam a dobozt, meglepődve vettem észre, hogy mennyi minden vár benne. Benne volt természetesen az egyik ecset, illetve az ecsetmosó kesztyű amiket szerettem volna. De kaptam a Sigmától ajándékba egy Travel-Size méretű ecsetet is, illetve egy borítékot, amiben a termékeik vannak leírva.



1. Shader - Lid E56 Brush - Travel Size (Gift)
2. Short Shader E20 Brush
3. Brush Cleaning Glove - Blue


The first brush was the gift from Sigma and the second i chose. Both of them are really soft and they are easy to hold. I am really looking forward to use them! :)
The brush cleaning glove will be tested tonight and i think I am going to bring a post about it later. :)

Az első ecset ajándék volt a Sigmától, a másodikat pedig én választottam. Mindkét ecsetnek nagyon puha a szőre, és jó a fogásuk is. Alig várom, hogy használhassam őket! :)
Az ecsetmosó kesztyű pedig este lesz tesztelve, és szerintem majd hozok róla egy posztot is később. :)

-Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment